THE SEA FOOD OF INDIA - KRISHNA THAKUR


THE SEFOOD OF INDIA

~ HELLO DEAR READER !


I'm Krishna Pankaj Thakur, a student and also a food enthusiast, currently pursuing culinary arts from ITM Institute of Hotel Management, Oshiwara, Mumbai. Luckily I've got an opportunity to play the role of a blogger as part of my assessment this semester.

So today's topic is basically the introduction to typical and delicious sea food we find in India. 'Macchi' is the word known as fish for many locals around India. As a Maharashtrian I was always in love with sea food because of my dad. Back to the time when I was 5 years old my dad used to get fresh fish from diffrent local sea food markets around mumbai. As we all know that mumbai is a coastal region it is blessed with fresh sea food. So once my dad used to get the macchi home my mom used to be the artist who used to give flavour and colour to that beauty and me being a blessed child used to simply sit and enjoy the spoonfeeding by mom and ofcourse the exquisite flavours of the fish. Whether it be fish fry, curry or any other innovative dish by my mom i used to enjoy it completely. These will always be one of my most cherrishable moments in my entire life.



 

There's a vaste variety of seafood available across India, a glimpse of the seafood available is pomfret, kingfish, prawns, lobsters, crabs, mackarel, oysters, octopus, shark, etc. The most famous states for fresh seafood are goa, kolkata, maharashtra, kerala, etc.




This is just a beginning for my blogging journey and be ready for more to come...

In this journey of mine I will take you through various famous regions of seafood and variety of delicious delicacies starting with goa.

Sea You In Goa...

Thank You



Comments

  1. Amazing topic and very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to read old memories 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Looking forward to the next blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mast Krishna Good work keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. एकदम छान कृष्णा सुंदर सुरवात

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article krishna . Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Krishna....all the best for further explore more about coastal....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE SEA FOOD OF WEST BENGAL - KRISHNA THAKUR

THE SEA FOOD OF MAHARASHTRA - KRISHNA THAKUR